Remedy's "Ivy" IV Pad was designed by Janet McGuigan, BSN, RN, CHSE. "Ivy" can be used for the training and practice of IV fluid and medication administration and flushing. Any standardized patient, task trainer or manikin can be used with no special set up or clean up. There is realistic blood return and no ... Read more →
- Remedy's "Patrick" Large Injection Pad can be used to simulate intra-muscular, intradermal (when used with removable epidermis layer), subcutaneous and z-track injections.
- Realistic skin puncture resistance, as well as resistance throughout the injection, mimics the feel of an actual i... Read more →
- Remedy's "Paddy" Small Injection Pad is designed for the practice of needle injections.
- The pad can be used to simulate intra-dermal, intra-muscular, and subcutaneous injections.
- A removable epidermis layer is placed on the surface of the pad allowing for the simulation of a "wheal"... Read more →