Physio-Control LifePak 12 Defibrillator
When You Order Online
When You Order Online
- New defibrillator pads included
- Includes AC power supply
- Optional adult or pediatric paddles available
- Optional ADAPTIV biphasic technology
- Compact and portable
- The 12 weighs just 14.5 lbs
- Works with QUIK-COMBO pacing/ defibrillation/ECG electrodes
- Convenient upgrades
- Component based system designed with long-term use in mind
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available
- Optional AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users skills and comfort level
- Add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG, EL or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP)
- Many additional options: 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power choices
- One (1) year warranty
- Optional ADAPTIV biphasic technology. Compact and portable.The 12 weighs just 14.5 pounds.
- Works with QUIK-COMBO pacing/ defibrillation/ECG electrodes.
- Convenient upgrades. Component based system designed with long term use in mind.
- Guidance for compliance with HIPAA Security Standards for a Covered Entity available.
- Optional AED, manual defibrillation or both, depending on users skills and comfort level.
- Add noninvasive pacing, pulse oximetry (SpO2), 12-lead ECG, EL or LCD display, capnography and noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP).
- Many additional options. 50mm or 100mm printers, accessories and power choices.
- Masimo SET pulse oximetery offers accurate and stable oxygen saturation monitoring.
- Oscillometric noninvasive blood pressure (NIBP) monitoring, with artifact rejection and automatic measurement modes.
- End-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) monitor for both intubated and nonintubated patients, with patented Microstream capnography technology and FilterLine accessories that operate smoothly even in high humidity.
- GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program provides industry-standard interpretation so you can make treatment decisions with confidence.
- Vital signs trending allows for rapid evaluation of changes in patient condition.
Cardiac condition and risk are easily tracked. ST-segment deflection is measured every 30 seconds.
- Two channels of invasive pressure monitoring with waveforms and numerics displayed. Interfaces with a variety of transducers.
- Bluetooth wireless communication for transmission of 12-lead ECG and patient data.
- 2.5 amp hour capacity
- Rechargeable sealed lead-acid