BLS Simulation Bundle
The BLS Simulation Bundle has everything needed for basic life support simulations so that EMT students can achieve hands-on experience in a realistic manner. The Bleeding Wounds Skills Trainer can be used with training manikins or human patient actors to create realistic trauma scenarios. Practice safe patient handling with the included backboard. Learn airway management skills with the airway supplies in the Loaded BLS Jump Pack. Students will gain effective hands-on training through the realistic simulation scenarios created using the BLS Simulation Bundle. The BLS Simulation Bundle now also includes the IV Task Trainer from ReaLifeSim!
- LC129912: Loaded BLS Jump Pack
- MG119135: Bleeding Wounds Skills Trainer
- EM019301: Backboard
- MS079923: ReaLifeSim Adult IV Task Trainer with Pack of (5) Standard 5″ Vessels
Loaded BLS Jump Pack
Spend time on instruction, not chasing down supplies for your EMS class with our Loaded BLS Jump Packs. Loaded BLS Jump Packs have everything a student will need to learn basic EMS skills. This cost-effective pack can be sold in school bookstores along with course textbooks, or purchase packs for a classroom.
Loaded BLS Packs Pack contents include:
- Complete set of OPAs and NPAs
- Adult BVM
- BP cuff
- Splinting and bandaging supplies
- (2) Sterile Sof-Form Conforming Bandages
- (1) Kerlix Super Sponge (2) Sterile Sof-Form Conforming Bandages
- (2) Sterile Sof-Form Conforming Bandages
- (6) Woven Sterile Gauze Sponges
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 50mm
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 60mm
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 70mm
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 80mm
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 90mm
- (1) Disposable Guedel Airway – 100mm
- (1) Rusch Nasal Airway 16FR
- (1) Rusch Nasal Airway 26FR
- (1) Rusch Nasal Airway 28FR
- (1) Adult Manual Resuscitator
- (3) Sterile Tongue Depressors
- (1) Face Shield
- (1) Stethoscope
- (6) Sterile Lubricating Jelly
- (1) Obstetrical Kit
- (1) Utility Scissors
- (1) Splinter Forceps
- (1) Kelly Hemostatic Forceps
- (2) Sterile Burn Dressings
- (2) Trama Dressings
- (48) Plastic Adhesive Bandages
- (4) Sterile Eye Pads
- (1) Instant Cold Pack
- (1) Bite Stick
- (10) Alcohol Gel Hand Wipes
- (1) Disposable Penlight
- (1) Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads
- (2) Transparent Adhesive Tape
- (1) Disposable Blanket
- (2) Sterile Glovesw
- (2) Transparent Dressing
- (1) Elastic Bandage
- (2) Triangular Bandages
- (1) Cervical Collar – Adult
- (1) Cervical Collar – Adult (1) Cervical Collar – Child
- (1) Glucometer (1) Cervical Collar – Child
- (1) Cervical Collar – Child
- (50) Glucometer Strips
- (20) Safety Lancets
Bleeding Wounds Skills Trainer
The Bleeding Wounds Skills Trainer Kit is designed to bring the realism of procedure training to the next level. This kit allows trainees to actually practice treating minor or major bleeding wounds on a training manikin or human actor. A variety of wounds are included in the kit, including:
- 1/4 lb silicone glass
- 1/4 lb resin shrapnel
- 1/4 lb resin nuts, bolts and screws
- Twelve (12) exit wound
- Eighteen (18) entrance wounds
- Ten (10) basic laceration
- One (1) perforated bowel
- Ten (10) bleeding/dynamic
- One (1) compound fracture/dynamic
- Four (4) 4 oz simulated blood
- One (1) 6 oz thick blood
- Six (6) tubes of silicone adhesive for human actors
- Two (2) tubes mannequin adhesive
- Four (4) syringe/tubing for dynamic bleeding wounds
- Two (2) mixing palettes
- Two (2) plastic knives
- Thirty (30) alcohol swabs
- Thirty (30) cotton swabs
- One (1) scissors
Sold Per Kit
One of our most popular backboards, the Baseboard offers the leading strength and safety in its weight class.
- Dimensions: 72” x 16” x 1.75”
- Standard Color: Yellow
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Float Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Rated for the lowest amount of deflection in the 400 to 500 lbs. weight class
- Made of a roto-molded HDPE shell (high-density polyethylene) over non-toxic foam for durability and easy cleaning
- Fourteen over-sized hand holds can accommodate gloved hands
- X-Ray and CT scan translucent, MRI Scan compatible Applications
- Twelve optional offset composite pins can be located in the lower third of the handholds to keep pins out of the way while lifting patients (select Pinned Board option)
ReaLifeSim IV Trainer
The ReaLifeSim Standard Vas-sleeve IV task trainer is a single or multi-vessel product worn by a person or placed on a manikin to simulate vascular access with enhanced realism.
- Realistic simulated skin with soft durable microfiber lining near the arm.
- Loop and hook straps or elastic straps to fit a variety of sizes and locations.
- Puncture-proof base.
- Sustained skin integrity for >200 puncture attempts using 20g or smaller IV catheters in a variety of insertion sites.
- Multiple vessel placement options for a variety of insertion sites simulate a range of clinical situations.
- Includes pack of (5) standard 5″ vessels
*App not included