Simulate patient removal from a motor vehicle accident with SimRescue The Auto Extrication System! This training system allows instructors to simulate real-life calls in their very own classroom. Traditional classroom vehicle extraction demonstrations typically include a chair or a junkyard automobile to simulate a motor vehicle accident and are far from ideal for students tasked with learning life-saving techniques. With the SimRescue Auto Extrication Training System instructors can quickly setup a variety of extrication scenarios to allow students to train using real-life limitations of a compromised vehicle while the entire class observes the techniques being performed.
What is SimRescue The Auto Extrication Training System & What’s Included?
SimRescue The Auto Extrication Training system was created to provide EMS instructors with the tools to properly train their students on vehicle extraction. This training system is roughly the size of an actual automobile interior but can separate into smaller sections so it can fit through classroom doors with ease! The frame is built with high quality steel and Lexan covering to ensure the system can be used for years without any damage and can be easily transported to different classroom or simulation settings.
- Assembled training system with five (5) carriage bolts
- Tilting/retracting steering wheel
- Removable Lexan windows
- Fully adjustable seats; adjustable foot pedals
- Separates in half for transport
- Tempered glass breakage simulator
- Pry box simulator to practice extrication techniques
- Seatbelt cutting simulator for repeated hands on experience
- Center console
- Full dash
- One (1) year limited warranty