The Med-Mizer SS803A RetractaBed is the safest, most ergonomic low bed. It is an ideal bed for long term care facilities and home care patients who need a cost effective bed with many beneficial features, such as the Clinical-Contour feature.
The Clinical-Contour feature provides safety, convenience and independence by positioning the head of the bed hugging the wall in an upright position. The Clinical-Contour feature, when activated, prevents the resident from moving toward the foot of the bed when the head section is elevated or lowered. This feature eliminates skin shear that leads to skin ulcers and relieves pressure behind the knees allowing for proper circulation to lower extremities.
The Med-Mizer RetractaBed is shipped fully assembled after full inspection and can be transported easily as it is light weight and rolls on four wheels in a folded vertical position. The Med-Mizer SS803A RetractaBed has a space saving design that is perfect for home use or in long term care facilities.
- Med-Mizer SS803A RetractaBed
- Safest and Most Ergonomic Low Bed
- Ultimate Choice for Space Saving Design
- Stand-Up Storage Feature Permits a Vertical Footprint of 4 Square Feet
- Clinical-Contour Feature
- Reduces Skin Shear That May Cause Skin Ulcers
- Relieves Pressure Behind the Knees
- Decreases Staff Injury
- Retracting Bed Frame
- Reduces Patient Falls
- Increases Staff Productivity
- Embedded Controls
- Clinical-Contour, or Head and Knee Functions, are Located on the Inside of Both Support Arms for Easy access to Patients
- Hi/Low Control Function Located on the Outside of Both Support Arms for Easy Caregiver Access
- Med-Support Arm
- Three Position Head Rail
- Low Position: Allows Unobstructed Access to Residents for Transfers
- Normal Guard Position: Provides Protection Without Restraints
- High position: Provides for Easy and Stable Means of entering and exiting the bed
- No Tools Required For Setup