CAE Blue Phantom Elastography Ultrasound Breast
When You Order Online
*Ground Shipping in Contiguous US Only
- Contains a broad range of elastic masses; gain experience using stiff, soft, as well as isoelastic lesions – all in the same model.
- Echotextures that are hypoechoic, isoechoic, as well as echogenic (hyperechoic)
- Masses range in size from 6mm to 11mm in size
- Ultra-durable models do not require special storage and will not dehydrate or decompose over time which saves you money.
- Excellent for B-mode ultrasound imaging as well as elastography ultrasound imaging
- Gain imaging and procedural efficiencies using this extremely realistic model
- Self-healing tissue
- Synthetic tissue will never dehydrate
- Excellent for developing and refining the psychomotor skills associated with breast elastography ultrasound procedures
- Varying sized masses allows users to develop their skills starting with larger lesions and target smaller masses as their skills progress
- Breast lesions present in both the central breast tissue as well as the Tail of Spence
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Made in USA
Blue Phantom breast elastography ultrasound training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for elastography imaging and guided surgical procedures. Containing a broad range of elastic masses, our models allow users to gain experience using stiff, soft, as well as isoelastic lesions – all in the same model. These masses have echotextures that are hypoechoic, isoechoic, as well as echogenic (hyperechoic). Our ultra-durable models do not require special storage and will not dehydrate or decompose over time which saves you money.
Using Blue Phantom proprietary simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable breast elastography ultrasound training model is excellent for elastography and B-Model ultrasound training. This elastography phantom assists in educating clinicians in the acquisition of ultrasound elastogram images as well as developing the hand-eye coordination associated with breast ultrasound guided fine needle biopsy procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, obtaining elastography ultrasound images, proper elastography transducer contact pressures, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of soft tissue masses, breast lesions, and breast tumors in human soft tissue, and using ultrasound to target the lesions for fine needle biopsy.
This breast elastography ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Blue Phantom breast elastography ultrasound phantoms contain 12 masses with varying B-mode ultrasound and viscoelastic properties (lesions with varying Young’s Modulus levels). These masses range in size from 6mm to 11mm in size and appear as hyperechoic, hypoechoic, and echolucent in addition to being stiffer, softer, or with similar hardness relative to surrounding tissue allowing users to gain experience utilizing a wide range of lesions as they would experience in the clinical environment.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, the masses in this breast model can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training. We recommend that you utilize 18 – 21 gauge sharp, unbent needles during your training in order to maximize the self-healing and ultra-durable performance. While you are able to perform core biopsies and actually remove tissue from the tumors in the model, do this knowing that each mass can only withstand core biopsy until the lesion is destroyed which will require that you then move on to another mass located in the training model.