SimRx Simulated Blood Bags
SimRx Simulated Blood Bags realistically replicate units of packed red blood cells in order to teach blood transfusion procedures. They are filled with lifelike fluid that is realistic in color and texture.
SimRx Simulated Blood Products are available in all eight A/B/O blood types and come with bar-coded patient identification labels.
*Simulated Blood Bags Are For Instructional Use Only. Not for human or animal use.
- Available in all 8 blood types: A+, A-, B+, B-, AB+, AB-, O+, O-
- Also available in a variety pack
- Realistic Bag with Labels
- Realistic color and textured fluid
- No Prescription Needed
- Bags Available Empty or Prefilled
- 450mL bags filled with 300mL of simulated blood
SimRx Simulated Blood Bags are made from a proprietary formula that contains sugar solids and red dye for realism. This solution is not intended for infusion into manikins as damage to the tubing system may result. SimRx Stainless Blood Bags are recommended if simulated blood must be infused into manikins.
*Printed expiration date is strictly for simulation purposes. Simulated IV fluids typically have a one (1) year shelf life.