Accucold® VT85 Compact Freezer
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471
- Precise temperature control with a digital thermostat
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- Capable of operating at -30º C for long-term food preservation and safe storage of pharmaceuticals
- Temperature alarm included on thermostat with external readout
- 33.0″ H x 45.75″ W x 24.0″ D
Accucold’s low temperature laboratory series features fully featured freezers capable of reaching -30º C (-22º F).
The VT85 is a chest freezer with 9 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a NIST thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit’s exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
This unit is UL-S listed to NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards.