Sentinel-V 3025i Vital Signs Monitor
Introducing the new Sentinel V-3025i. A monitor so advanced, so easy to use, you won’t need an operator’s manual.
Provides more features and flexibility than Cardell/Midmark or Surgivet multi-parameter monitors, at a lower price.
The Sentinel-V 3025i features veterinary specific algorithms, Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 technology and first in industry OxyCRG and Adap-DSPTM, providing advanced diagnostic information for all sizes and types of animals, exotics to equine.
- 8.4″ Touch Screen makes patient set up faster and easier and is viewable from any angle
- ECG / SpO2 / NIBP / Resp / Printer (Temp + EtCO2 sensors optional)
- Intuitive software with logical menus and navigation
- Adap-DSPTM, patented filter algorithm, combines quicker deflation times with adaptive signal processing to deliver more precise NIBP measurements
- OxyCRG displays the interactive relation between HR, Resp and Oxygen, providing additional diagnostic information in the observation of clinical changes in smaller patients
- Nellcor SatSeconds reduces “nuisance alarms”
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2
- Display Freeze and ECG Rewind
- Patient Data Capability (name, sex, weight, type)
- Li-ion battery provides 4 hours of operating time
- Portable and lightweight
- BPM 20-320
- Up to 7 waveforms on one screen
- Compact and light
- USB port for downloading patient data
- Integrated 3-channel graphical printer, standard
- Resistant to high-frequency interference
- Operators Manual included
Warranty: 24 Months
Large 8.4” Touch Screen Display – actual dimensions: 4”D x 9”H x 9”W
- Multi-Parameter Flexibility:
- ECG (3 or 5 lead)
- NIBP (non-invasive blood pressure)
- Built-in Printer
- Temperature (OPTIONAL addition)
- EtCO2 (OPTIONAL addition)
- ECG rewind and Display Freeze: Ability to rewind and/or freeze an episode from a given patient in order to better identify and/or diagnose certain conditions.
- Patient Data Capability / Transfer: Each patient’s parameters are entered into the 3025i prior to procedure to provide the user with the most accurate readings possible. Many clinics are finding the USB (flash drive) capability very user friendly with regards to transferring patients data to their PCs and into their own clinic systems.
- Adap-DSPTM : Combines quicker deflation times with adaptive signal processing to deliver more precise NIBP (non-invasive blood pressure) measurements.
- Nellcor SatSeconds: Has the capability to set SatSeconds, which is ultimately an equation that has been created to minimize nuisance alarms. Once a patient’s saturation level drops a certain percentage for a certain amount of time, an alarm will sound. This function allows for Clinics to better assist their patients given different procedures and patient health requirements, as well as helps with nuisance alarms that ultimately are not necessary for the staff and Veterinarian to hear.
- Alarm Setting Flexibility: Each parameter mentioned above has the capability to have different alarms set depending on the user’s requirements and patient’s needs.
- (8) SENSOR FLEXIBILITY – see attached sensor accessory sheet. Designed for Veterinary Clinics