The RHINO Microhematocrit Centrifuge
Tired of your StatSpin centrifuge breaking down? Tired of StatSpin rotors cracking, breaking, exploding or flying off inside your StatSpin centrifuge? Tired of buying replacement rotors for $200 each?
Introducing the RHINO Microhematocrit Centrifuge from Leading Edge, featuring the patented, proprietary, permanent, dual-purpose RHINO Rotor.
The RHINO Microhematocrit Centrifuge is built so well, it will likely be the last MHCT centrifuge you’ll ever buy.
Never change rotors again with the patented, proprietary, permanent, dual-purpose RHINO Rotor
- Process Microhematocrits, Serum and Urine samples on the same rotor
- Eliminates expense of managing and buying multiple replacement rotors
- Lifetime RHINO Rotor warranty (compare to StatSpin’s 90-day warranty)
- Guaranteed Lifetime $0 rotor repair/replacement cost
- Easy to operate
- Load samples
- Press “Sample Type”
- Press “Start”
- LED lights indicate one of four user-selected programs with pre-programmed speeds and times
- MHCT: 12,000RPM – 5 minutes
- Serum I: 6,000RPM – 10 minutes
- Serum II: 5,000RPM – 5 minutes
- Urine: 3,500RPM – 5 minutes
- Fast. Quiet. Versatile. Durable. Affordably priced.
- Brushless motor is so quiet, even sound-sensitive animals aren’t irritated
- Industrial grade construction eliminates vibration or movement when running
- Gentle acceleration and deceleration
- Audible “end of cycle” indicator
- Stainless Steel chamber for easy cleaning
- Safety Locking lid
- Holds 24 x 75mm capillary tubes or 12 x 2mL bullet tubes
- Dimensions: 9″W x 13″D x 9″H
- Requires 20″ of vertical clearance with lid open
- Includes: Rotor Cover, PCV Reader and tray of clay sealant
- RHINO Microhematocrit Centrifuge Warranty 36 Months
- RHINO Rotor Warranty Lifetime