Canine Dental Surgical Simulator
Canine Dental Surgical Simulator. For use in veterinary education and training.
- Anatomically correct model
- Simulated teeth and bone are surrounded with soft rubber gums, complete with periosteum and periodontal ligament
- Allows for practical simulation including nerve blocks, luxation, elevation and extraction of any tooth, as well as tongue, epiglottis, esophagus and trachea to allow for intubation training
- Maxilla and mandible are easily replaced
- Model comes with one radiodense, extraction jaw set allowing for visualization using radiography techniques prior to, and after, tooth extraction
- Clamp and arm for securing model to table is included
Package: Price available upon request
- Canine dental model in either brown or black
- Three replaceable extraction/x-ray sets
- Carrying case with custom foam inserts
- Clamp and arm for securing to table
- Bonus clear jaw set
Prototype Model Videos
Roxane Wenstrom (AHT) from Barrett Vet Practice performed some tooth extractions on our simulator prototype. The model is still undergoing further prototyping and materials testing to make it the most realistic simulator as possible.
Posted by Veterinary Simulator Industries on Tuesday, April 11, 2017
This prototype Surgical Canine Dental Model features replaceable maxilla and mandible; teeth are set in simulated bone with soft, rubber gums complete with periodontal ligament. The model will allow for realistic simulation of many dental procedures including extractions. It will also be able to be used as an intubation model once the development of the tongue / epiglottis component is complete. We are looking to have the model on the market later this year.
Posted by Veterinary Simulator Industries on Friday, March 17, 2017
VSI Surgical Canine Dental Simulator. This is our first prototype of the dental skull within the silicone dog head. This video demonstrates how the interchangeable maxilla and mandible will slide on and off the skull. Students will be able to practice tooth extraction, complete with periodontal ligament. We plan to have a complete model on the market later this year. #veterinarydentistry #veterinary #simulation #simulator #prototype #vetsim #clinicalskills #dogdentist #veterinarysurgeon #veterinarytechnician #dvm #madeincanada #vetsnobiety #veterinarymedicine #canine #caninelovers #dog #vetschool #veterinaryschool #veterinario #veterinaria #veterinarian #vettech #vetmed #anatomy #canineanatomy #doganatomy #smallanimalmedicine #smallanimal #toothextraction
Posted by Veterinary Simulator Industries on Friday, March 10, 2017